Tuesday, July 15, 2008'♥
25 Signs that You're Old....
Read it from a forum just now...
1. You prefer to stay at home more than going out
2. Having sex in a twin bed is out of the question.
3. You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
4. 6:00 am is when you get up, not when you go to bed.
5. You hear your favorite song and it's from an oldies radio station
6. You are concern with news like "Inflation, Bird Flu, etc"
7. Your friends marry and divorce instead of "hook up" and "break up".
8. You go from 130 days of vacation time to 14.
9. Your dressing gets simpler or you don't even bother to
10. You feel disgusted with youngsters and their immature actions
11. Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.
12. You don't know what time does pubs and clubs closes at
13. Your pay remains the same, but your commitments goes up
14. You feel that you need a pet
15. Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.
16. You take naps. Constant Naps
17. Dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of the beginning of one.
18. Eating a basket of chicken wings at 3am would severely upset, rather than settle, your
stomach. Indigestion is the word
19. You go restaurants for SET MEAL or those on PROMOTION
20. You feel like running to the word "SALES"
21. You actually tried to be the first to get up the bus every morning
22. "I just can't drink the way I used to" replaces "I'm never going to drink that much again."
23. 90% of time spent in front a computer is for real work.
24. You drink at home to save money before going to a bar.
25. When you find out your friend is pregnant you congratulate them instead of asking, "Oh shit, what the hell happened?"
OH man.... Are u able to relate to all those situations? like MOST of it?
Congrats... Welcome to the "OLDIES CLUB"... no worries I'm in too....hahaShort Note: Being old might not be a bad thing